Katie Price addresses Oxford Union

By Stacey King,


Winston Churchill, the Dalai Lama, Katie Price - which is the odd one out from that list?

Actually it was a trick question and there wasn't an odd one out, because all three of them have addressed students at the famous Oxford Union.

Yep, the glamour model-turned-businesswoman spoke to the bright young things at the top university - and took the opportunity to flirt shamelessly with one "lucky" 21-year-old student.

Cheeky classics scholar Alex McDonald had asked her who her best lover had been, to which she replied: "It could be you."

And she then added: "I'm a MILF, I'll eat you alive."

Katie, 33, spoke for just eight minutes before inviting questions for her audience.

In answer to one question, she said: "There's no excuse for people to just get pregnant and stay at home.

"I come from a family that has had to work to earn a living. It doesn't matter if you're a single mum or you have financial stuff, I believe that if you really want to do something and put your mind to it, it's feasible, but you really have to be realistic.

"That's how I've lived my life. The more people say 'you can't do that', the more I say: 'Well watch me.'"

The union has come under a bit of fire for inviting KP to speak, but defended itself by saying that it "welcomes entrepreneurs and people from the world of business".

That's alright then, as long as it wasn't just a publicity stunt!
Read More,
http://celebrity.aol.co.uk/2011/10/13/katie-price-oxford-union/